Lysa Stone, Proprietor
I was born a traveler. In my mom's early stage of pregnancy, she and my grandmother took a grand tour of Asia starting in Hawaii and on to Thailand, Japan, Malaysia, and Hong Kong. Once I was finally born, I was on a plane at two weeks old to visit the same Gram in Miami. My next flight was at six weeks old. And off I went...
For over 20 years, I've been planning trips and experiences ranging from simple New York weekends to an elaborate journey for nine people traveling across the UK and Israel in the same week.
I love to spend time creating the perfect vacation so one can spend time enjoying themselves instead of worrying about advance museum tickets or how to get from the airport to the hotel.
- Favorite US City: Los Angeles (my home city)
- Favorite US vacation city: Portland, OR (tax-free shopping)
- My favorite non-US City (so far): London/Edinburgh (tie)
- What I do in my "downtime" on vacation: Visit grocery stores and food halls
- Best overall dining experience in the US: Maude, Beverly Hills
- Best meal in the US: My husband's Thanksgiving spread
- Best overall dining experience non-US: Dim sum in Paris at midnight
- Best meal non-US: Cava de Cano, Mendoza, Argentina
- Most random meal: Chicken shawarma in the Masada gift shop
- Best shopping: Spitalfields Market London
- Greatest travel surprise: Finding Reypenaer (Dutch) cheese in a market in Tel Aviv
Lysa Loves to Travel!
We are experienced travelers and want to pass along what we've learned to you. After filling out our questionnaire, we'll meet with you, at your convenience, by phone/video chat/in-person to get a feel for who you are and how we can help with your dream vacation.
From there, the planning begins. We will create a custom itinerary with how to get there, where to stay, activities you like to do, and all of the other important information that goes with it. If you love what you see, we can book it for you or provide the details so you can book it yourself.
Here are some of our certifications.